The Dale Carnegie Young Adult Leadership Program (Y.A.L.P) is designed to differentiate students for their futures. This is the world-famous Dale Carnegie Course customized for teenagers.
Young Leaders learn how to:
1. Communicate more confidently in front of groups and with teachers, parents, coaches, and peers
2. Enhance Leadership abilities within sports teams, clubs, group projects, and extracurricular activities
3. Better manage attitude, procrastination, and stress
4. Build Confidence and expand the comfort zone
5. Sell ideas and themselves in interviews and college applications
This upcoming Y.A.L.P is open to teenagers 14-19 years old. There are five program sessions: June 19 & 26, July 10, 17 & 24. Each session runs from 11 am - 5 pm (June 19, 2018will begin run from 12:15 pm - 6:15 pm due to snow days being added to the calendar) and is held at Cattail Creek Country Club in Glenwood, MD. The program is eligible for college credit and it looks great on college applications and resumes. For more information contact Hillary Doyle- email@example.com; 410-560-2188 ext.112 Visit our website for student and parent testimonials: www.dalecarnegieyouth.com